Friday, February 5, 2010

who, me ??



thru what can only be described as an administrative oversight, i find my name on the covetted roster for the cheq 100. 3 months out, in the worst shape-o-my-life. on the other hand, i've never done a hundie mile mtn bike race, and always wanted to. plus, the entry fee is right up my alley. worst case, i die and my bones get picked clean by some possums in the cheq forest, which is fine by me.

i am reading something about GPS foolishness for the course, tho. i just got a cell phone a few months ago for god's sake - i leave GPS to NASA and do not want that manner of geegaw anywhere near my bikes. bikes were a form of ANTI-people knowing where you are at all times in my day, and i intend to keep it that way.

so i hope they will also have some paper plates with arrows stapled to the trees or somthin'.

No comments: