Saturday, March 13, 2010

"my mtn biking shoes are older than you are"

racing singlespeeds with old dudes, and young - this has been one of my most fave lines ever. but, even with the feeble efforts applied to them, my shoes do actually wear out over enuf years. adding to the gettin'-ready-fer-spring stuff, then, was a new pair of shoes.

the price on sidi's has gone nuts - those are out.

for inspiration, i recalled back to my most fave ridin' shoes of all time, my andy hampsten replica lakes - i loved those rascals:



so, after a bit of a seach, i came up with the closest modern equivalent i could find - voila !!



going back to the billy "white shoes" johnson look for 2010. nice !!

2 comments:

The Shed Master said...

if do insist on wearing those silly things, please do not do it in my vicinity

T mon T said...

that's what they said to billy "whiteshoes" johnson, too !!